Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Output detections and audit (only) to a Slack community and channel.
slack_api_token: the Slack provided API token used to authenticate.
slack_channel: the channel to output to within the community.
slack_api_token: sample_api_token slack_channel: #detections
To use this Output, you need to create a Slack App and Bot. This is very simple:
- Head over to https://api.slack.com/apps
- Click on "Create App" and select the workspace where it should go
- From the sidebar, click on OAuth & Permissions
- Go to the section "Bot Token Scope" and click "Add an OAuth Scope"
- Select the scope
- From the sidebar, click "Install App" and then "Install to Workspace"
- Copy token shown, this is the
slack_api_tokenyou need in LimaCharlie
- In your Slack workspace, go to the channel you want to receive messages in, and type the slash command:
/invite @limacharlie(assuming the app name is
Was this article helpful?